Monday, June 21, 2010

Which coloured eyeliner would be best for my eyes?

Ok, so yesterday I bought coloured eyeliners in the colours blue, purple and green. My eye colour is hazel, with mostly green in it with some brown around the pupil. So what coloured eyeliner would bring out my eyes the most?Which coloured eyeliner would be best for my eyes?
you should always go for more neutral colors when lining your eyes.


with your eye color i would use brown. Not blue, purple, or green. You're trying to enhance your beauty by making your eyes 'pop' a little by lining them. and it wouldnt look natural using the colors you bought. but if you need a little color in your life a light purple eyeshadow with brown liner would go beautifully with your eyecolor.





hope this helped. : DWhich coloured eyeliner would be best for my eyes?
purple is the best choice for u





green will look good also
probably the green would be best. Also if you use a little white eyeliner tward the inner corner of your eye it really helps your eyes *pop*.
I have hazel eyes, and I would say green. Definitely green.
I think green would be the best for your color eyes, if you had blue eyes, black would be your best choice!
Green liner will make your eyes pop (they will be noticeably pretty).
dark brown avon eyeliner.


LOVES IT!
green colors are very nice with hazel eyes, also some purples. good luck!
Green. But for full-blown makeup maroon, with a green shadow is smashing.
brown would be the best compliment...green would bring out your eyes the most
yeah green would make the green in your eyes stand out!
i think purple but green would look good too
black
  • debt consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin