Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it bad that I dont wash off my eyeliner before bed?

I usually put on my eyeliner every sunday night and leave it on until the next friday or saturday. Ive been doing this for almost a year and a half now and nothing bad has happened except for the occasional stye, but thats a small price to pay for having to re-do my eyeliner every morning since the way I do it is different and very articulate and hard so its REALLY time consuming. However I do wash my face every night so dont get too weirded out..





I just wanna know if this will cause early wrinkles. I really hope not.Is it bad that I dont wash off my eyeliner before bed?
OMG! Stop doing this NOW! That is so bad, seriously. You are going to get wrinkles so much earlier than those who take care of their face. I cannot stress how important it is to take your makeup off and cleanse your face every night before bed.





If you're that lazy think about getting your makeup permanently applied.Is it bad that I dont wash off my eyeliner before bed?
I am a Mary Kay Consultant! I honestly never wash my makeup off. I have trouble even selling makeup remover and cleanser just for the fact that I do not use it, so I have trouble trying to get others to use it. I feel tired at night, so I just lay down and fall right asleep. I never see anything on my pillows or where is has rubbed off. The next morning, I take a shower, never technically washing my face or putting any soap on it or anything. After the shower, I reapply all fresh makeup on. I never see anything bad happen, sorry to let everyone know. And I have done this for at least 5 years. If I wake up, take a shower, and then some old mascara or eyeliner is smirred a little bit or around my eyes, I just take a Q-tip, wet the end of it, and then go around it until it is back to normal, then I apply fresh coat on top. If I get wrinkles and my eyes get permanently damaged, I will let you all know, but until then, I will continue following the same routine of dirty makeup face, sleeping, and then reapplying a fresh coat of makeup!
this will not cause any wrinkles but may be harmful for ur eyes


and this may show in ur later years
hahah thats funny


i do tat all the time i dont think its bad
Any type of make up will make your skin wrinkle sooner, it will also make your eyelashes fall, and it will make your eyes itchy after some time, I am telling you from my own experience, I have stopped doing this after a few years of not removing my make up in the evening ( my make up would go by itself though, I didn't have anything that lasted that long).


It is very indicated to remove it every evening before going to bed.
i would say its bad. what about the germs that get into the eyeliner??? (possibly what is causing the styes) you should wash off ALL makeup every day for the healthiest skin.
wow


what eyeliner brand is that?


doesn't come off for a whole week .. thats amazing


but having makeup on overnight is not good for skin
It won't hurt anything. I am curious about your technique of application though.
It will make your eyelashes fall, especially your lower eyelashes (and there isn't many of them to begin with!!)...





And how in the world does your eyeliner stay on for that long? Hmmmm ...





I recommend NOT doing it.
You have got to let the skin around you eyes breathe. I would remove it every couple of days at least. And remember to moisturize. Be careful with eye make-up. My friend didn't always wash her eye make-up. And now she has black permanent floaties in the white areas of her eyes. Drives her crazy.
I've never heard of it causing wrinkles...





You should take some makeup cleaner though and wipe it off. Doesn't it go all over your pillow or anything?
It could possibly cause your eyelash hair folicles to get infected or clog or something. It couldn't be good for your skin though.
make ur eyelashes fall out over time because eyeliner and mascara are made from tar


and tar dries things out
NO
It is so very very important to wash ALL of your makeup off b4 u go to bed! And yes it can cause wrinkles!
First of all, let me know what kind of eyeliner this is that you can apply once a week and it stays on for the rest of the week. Seriously, let me know.
It doesn't matter to wrinkles but the key thing is Mascara sticks to your eyes. Time by time, it is hard to wash off
na i never remember to wash my face befor bed cause it will just wake me up, but nothing would nappen or we would have hear about it already, right?





well im still looking fine
That's what I do my eye liner never comes off and it's only like5.99 stuff from the supermarket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin