Monday, June 21, 2010

What drugstore eyeliner do you recommend?

I'm going to Target today, and looking for a black eyeliner that is creamy, but doesn't smudge throughout the day. Oh but easy to wash off. What do you recommend?What drugstore eyeliner do you recommend?
Revlon colorstay eyeliner is the best.


It's the only one I use.What drugstore eyeliner do you recommend?
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner! It is definitely the best drugstore eyeliner. It stays on for about 12 hours without smudging and you can use it on your waterline. I think it is about $7 at Target.
Maybelline.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xx
try the Almay eye pencil. It is amazing (yeah i have it)
I would recommend...


NYC charcoal eyeliner!!


Only like a buck!!


Seriously..


Lol.


Hope I helped.


:)
I swear by Almay and Maybelline.
Bonne Bell
covergirl point plus, and define a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin