Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best kind of mascara and black eyeliner?

Help?What is the best kind of mascara and black eyeliner?
i use covergirlWhat is the best kind of mascara and black eyeliner?
L'Oreal, all day every day.
Max Factor or Rimmel
Anything MAC or Clinique, only because my skin is super sensitive so I use them. Also, they don't test on animals and of course several MAC products proceeds goes to a great cause on HIV/AIDS.


It is so worth the money and you are not hurting animals.


Good Luck!!
eyeliner- lancome, it's amazing but kind of pricey.. aside from that, Almay is very good








mascara- i suggest the XXL or XL by mabeline
TRUST ME! I have used every brand under the sun! For Mascara definately Loreal full definiton Voluminous in the gold tube. The straight brush is better for getting all the lashes. For eyeliner if you want liquid,Loreal lineur intense in black mica, if you prefer pencil nothing beats MAC eye kohl in smolder.
Maybelline Unstoppable mascara and liner... stays put all day unless you forget and rub your eyes lol The mascara wand is nice and doesn't leave clumps. Covergirl is good too but I dont like those new plastic looking wands I tried it because it looked cool but it wasn't worth the money, it made my lashes look thin and short!
L'Oreal Voluminous with the straight brush is the best stuff I've ever used. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't flake, and you have to cry A LOT before it actually starts to run.





The ONLY eyeliner I'll use is Revlon ColorStay eyeliner. This stuff stays exactly where you put it. I can go to sleep with my eyeliner on and I swear when I get up in the morning, it looks exactly the same. It goes on smoothly, you get even coverage, and you don't have to sharpen it.
I will only use Max Factor
I use Milani liquid eye liner in jet black; and maybelline volume in very black.
best i've ever used is rimmel london and you can even get it at wal-mart - i had a hair stylist turn me onto it
There are thousands of mascaras out there. The only one I have used and I absolutely don't like it Mabelline, it flakes all over the place... it is cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. One thing to be certain of is if you wear contacts that you get a mascara that doesn't flake or that is not so fibrous. Black eyeliners well... there are thousands of those out there too and many are good. It's pretty much all the same thing. I have used Lancome to Wet N Wild (drug store brand). You just have to find what you like, what works best for you. Good luck!
The kind that doesn't test on animals and is all natural.
I use mary kay mascara and eyeliner. they work really good.
I looked up everything that I use because I never remember the brand names. I swear by this stuff and will die the day that it is discontinued for whatever reason. For black eyeliner I use Cover Girl Shimmer Onyx. I actually lift up my upper eyelid and apply the shadow (using a Maybelline Eye Contour Brush) directly on my lash line from underneath. This makes your eyelashes appear thicker than if you apply the liner in the conventional, just-above-the-upper-lashline way. This eyeshadow stays on all day and still looks black even at the end of the day. I curl my eyelashes and then use Max Factor Lash Perfection Mascara in either Soft Black or Deep Blue, depending on my mood. I'm blonde with blue eyes and I like to have dramatic eyes so decide what look you're going for and choose your mascara color based on that along with your hair and skin color. With other mascaras, I would always buy waterproof because regular mascara would come off and sit in the creases under my eyes, but Max Factor Lash Perfection doesn't do that. So, now I don't have to buy waterproof (I think the waterproof stuff in other brands was making my eyelashes fall out plus it was REALLY hard to take off). Also with this mascara, the brush is kinda rubbery (I think that's why it defines my lashes so well) so you have to kinda do an inspection of the brush before you buy it. My mom bought this mascara and hated it and when I looked at the brush, it looked like half the bristles were missing because somehow they had gotten smashed down and wouldn't come back up. It was like wiping mascara on with your finger.





You can find all the products mentioned at most drug stores or at Wal-Mart or Target.





I hope this helps you.
mary kay. it's the best %26amp; there are different kinds to choose from
Try L'Oreal Lash Out Lengthening and Separating Mascara, This is really good,I love this
maybeline great lash is great with curved brush, eyeliner maybeline too
You can check out some reviews on:





mascara: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





eyeliner:


http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
i've heard very good things about benefit's badgal lash mascara but it's quite pricey i think...
Cover Girl and Maybelline. For decorative cosmetic you don't have to buy the expensive stuff.It doesn't last much longer and gets thick just as quick as the really expensive ones.


Splurge rather on the facial creams and cleansers.
I think full and soft mascara by Maybelline is the best one I have found so far, also cover girl eye liner is really good.
Benefit - Bad Gal mascara and Dior - Diorshow are both awesome. They both create long, thick, dramatic lashes.
MAC splashproof. its expensive, but well worth it. Takes forever to wear off!
L'oreal's Double Extend mascara lengthens your eyelashes and makes them look full... it lasts all day and it also comes in waterproof. If you want something pricier, try Lancome's mascara since both Loreal and the latter are made by the same people.


Eyeliner... try Revlon Color Stay liquid... i have used it for 2 years now and can tell you it lasts all day... Same as L'oreal's liquid eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin