Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you recommend an eyeliner and mascara that will stay put all day?

I use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner - it's stays the best of all that I've tried. I like a thin black line on my top lashline. The liner stays nice all day, but somehow, some color ends up under my eyes at the end of the day. I think it's coming off my lashes (from when I apply it). I hardly wear mascara because it always runs. Any ideas? Thanks.Can you recommend an eyeliner and mascara that will stay put all day?
Kick it up a notch, buy a couple better quality products sister.


Dior Show mascara: I don't even have words as t how perfect this mascara is.


MAC Fluidline for your eyeliner. Yes it's liquid but it's a gel, almost turns powdery-ish when you put it on. Doesn't budge til you take it off. I use both of these every day, swear by them.Can you recommend an eyeliner and mascara that will stay put all day?
Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus is a wonderful eye liner. Waterproof, but not smudge proof. As for the mascara, go for the waterproof version of a classic: Great Lash by Maybelline has a waterproof formula. Good luck, and happy make-up shopping!
mac makeup awesome!
Merle Norman Cream Eyeliner. It's in a little pot and you put it on with a brush. It won't smudge all day long.
Anything thats water proof. So like Mac or something.
Mac's makeup, Revlon's makeup, and Maybellines makeup is all very good and recommended by tons of makeup artist, including my mom.





But i personally like Maybeliines mascara and eyeliner the best, its cheap but the makeup never clumps or mess up, also go with the waterproof ones just in case you get wet by rain or something.


The mascara is probably running cuz you're perspiration and sweat is coming and ruining your makeup so try not to sweat a lot.
Go too a mac counter and ask them ! Mac is great makeup ! It is very loyal too your face !
i used to use the revlon waterproof eyeliner until eyeryone kept telling my to ge the MAC eyeliner. they have all sorts of colors and it stays on all day long! i am not kidding! they have over 10 colors to choose from and i use the poweroint eye pencil. as for the mascara i use bobbi brown no smudge mascara. it is fabulous! it curls ur lashes, volumizes them, and is clump free! i absolutely love both of these products and never leave home without them!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/mp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15101

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin