Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eyeliner should I use...I have golden hair, blue eyes, and somewhat pinkish/gold skin.?

I have naturally golden (brownish/blondish) hair, and I have skin that matches my golden hair, but with a touch of pink to it. In addition, I have blue eyes.





I have brown, black or blue (a nice color blue) eyeliner. What color should I use? Usually I just light line my eyes abd put a little mascara on.





Thanks!What color eyeliner should I use...I have golden hair, blue eyes, and somewhat pinkish/gold skin.?
Brown. Brown liner brings out the blue while black dulls your eyecolour.What color eyeliner should I use...I have golden hair, blue eyes, and somewhat pinkish/gold skin.?
Brown looks great with blue eyes and makes them pop! Blue however can make them look slightly dull if you wear it as an eyeliner. Also I suggest going and buying a nice green eyeliner because green on blue eyes can look fab!
i would go with the brown if you are going with the natural look, black if you are trying to make a statement.
brown is very subtle but always goes well on pinkish skin!
brown, it will bring out the blue in your eyes more.


it sounds like you don't need any though..you sound very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin