Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there any waterproof eyeliner that's actually waterproof?

I bought some for $6 and it said it was waterproof but it isn't. Any suggestions?Is there any waterproof eyeliner that's actually waterproof?
I wear powerpoint eyeliner pencil from MAC - it really stays. I was in a rush the other day and put eye shadow on, and the liner in green - after eight hours of rushing around, then to the gym, the eyeliner was still there, but the shadow had faded, or been wiped away while I was sweating. Finally took off the eyeliner later that night.Is there any waterproof eyeliner that's actually waterproof?
Urban Decay 24/7 liners are the best I have seen-long-lasting, waterproof, and they glide on amazingly.
I use N.Y.C. [ New York color] waterproof eyeliner pencil and it stays on really well. Sometimes I accidentally rub my eyes and it doesn't even come off. I think that this is great eyeliner!
try Maybelline waterproof (Liquid) eyeliner
no..because in order for it to come OFF your eyes and NOT be premanent, it has to have some water in it, therefore nothing is TRULY water proof. (even waterproof mascara.)
liquid liner go to sephora they have great stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin