Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it bad to put eyeliner on the inside rim of your eyelid?

I heard somewhere that it can make you go blind... is this true?Is it bad to put eyeliner on the inside rim of your eyelid?
only if you stick the whole eyeliner pencil in the pupil of your eye, you'd have to REALLY screw up to do that. it's fine, i put it on the inside rim of my eyelid every day and i'm clumsy and i never went blind hah :) x





I've never heard of any diseases, but don't share with a sick person because you'll catch their cold.Is it bad to put eyeliner on the inside rim of your eyelid?
no it does not make you go blind im sure of it


i use it every single day and i havnt gone blind..


but is u use it regurlarly then ur rims might stay a little for a while and make it look as if u have eyeliner even if you dont.
i dont think it does... i never leave my house without putting eyeliner on the inside rim, and i wear it every day... ive never heard that it can make you go blind, or that it could give u an infection... hope this helps


%26lt;3
are you talking about the water line? if you are it is perfectly safe as long as the eyeliner is clean and not dirty!


if you need more help go comment me or email me do it!(:
it can be yes, but i know many people including myself who have done it for years and nothing bad has happend yet.
When in doubt, don't try it!!





Just put it on right in front of that little pink part, but be careful...
yes... ive tried it it is sooo not healthy 4 skin
it always makes me twitch lol
ahah well i dont knoow but would that even look goood? ahah annd dont go try thaat %26lt;333333
i've heard that too. but i dont think its true
Well.. I'm not sure.. But it could irritate your eyes and make it worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin