Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best kohl/pencil and also liqiuid eyeliner to buy?

i'm going shopping this weekend and i'm going to get some new make up which kohl and liqiuid liner is the best to buy?i need something which stays on and is dark and bold and something which makes my hazel/green eyes stand out.i live in the u.k i need something affordable?please include [rces and where i can get them from!


Thank Youuu x3What is the best kohl/pencil and also liqiuid eyeliner to buy?
Definatly anything from MAC


...if its possible for you to get there.


Some people like me live in smaller places :PWhat is the best kohl/pencil and also liqiuid eyeliner to buy?
I have hazel, brown/green eyes too and I use L'Oreal kohl pencil which is quite reasonably priced. The best liquid eyeliner is Estee Lauder Double Wear, they do a mascara as well, they are both totally smudge proof. My friend has quite greasy skin and the eyeliner stays on her all day long. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Bedroom Eyes liduid eyeliner is really bold and sexy. I think it's Maybelline (I'm probably wrong) and I live in Australia and I don't think it's too expensive, it'd be like 6 pounds I think? That's only an estimation though lol I could be far off. But yeah hope I helped a bit.
Revlon colorstay eyeliner in Brown black


MAC Powerpoint eyepencil (all colours)


MAC creme eyeliner in a pot (Blacktrack)


Lord %26amp; Berry pencil eyeliner (plum)


Bourjois felt tip eyeliner in Noir(easier to use than liquid)


Gosh pencil eyeliner in Black Ink (similar to Revlon Timeliner pencil in ebony , which has been discontinued.)
Omg.


I use Barry M black kohl eyeliner.


its excellent. it comes out so dark and it dont fade to quickly.


The Rimmel ones and that dont come out that dark.


But this one does.


I think its 拢3.50 or something.


But yee its brilliant.


I recomend it loads :D
i have used many and the best ive used to date, believe it or not is made by cover girl. the kind im talking about is a pencil. its called 'eye and brow makers' its the best ive used.
revlon liquid eyeliner is good,


although i prefer eyeliner pencils .


a good eyeliner pencil is dior noir.
Mac Eyeliner smolder eyes (kohl/pencil) , you can get it from selfridges
id say remmel there professional liquid eye liner is good and the same for there eyeliner pencils. good luck!
do you guys have the Body Shop in the UK? They make excellent kohl and eyeliner and it's hypoallergenic too
for the Kohl pencil try (Bourjois) its great.


i didnt try liquid liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin