Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eyeliner looks better with green eyes?

and any tips how to use it?What color eyeliner looks better with green eyes?
I have blue eyes but i use plum from revlon. its really natural but very pretty and looks good on everyoneWhat color eyeliner looks better with green eyes?
I have green eyes and I use either black or plum. The plum will really make the green pop. Just don't go overboard with it, just a thin line along the upper lash, and use your finger or a q-tip to smooth it out.
Golden browns, warm taupes, deep purples, soft peaches and soft violets.
Usually brown, depending if the green eyes have blue or brown in them.
burgundy


black


grey


hazelnut brown


plum


golden
Soft hazel is gorgeous with green eyes =D
I have green eyes and I use an olive colored eyeliner. Here it the link for the one I use.





http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>





(in olive obviously) lol
a really light brown would look gorgeous
plum! purple makes green pop
i think that purple would match well but maybe brown or a light blue!
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin