Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eyeliner will enhance grey eyes?

Also what color eyeshadow?What color eyeliner will enhance grey eyes?
Violet or forest green liner.


Beige, taupe, lilac, mauvey-copper shadow.What color eyeliner will enhance grey eyes?
blue green dark brown ,gray itself !!
You are so lucky you have grey eyes! Mostly anything goes with grey, so you can experiment. I love green, purple, and black with grey eyes. Have fun with it!





Cheers,


- Claire
Black liner(the darkest ones you can find). I have blue-ish gray eyes and that's what I use sometimes, and my eyes look amazing.
black eyeliner....





silver eyeshadow.





idk but i think these would look cute.
navy blue liner and silver/grey eye shadow
I have grey too and I use black and usually it makes my eyes stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin