Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I do that cool winged eyeliner?

I always try but it ends up getting all like wrinkly in the crease of my eye. and I even pull out my lid a little, but it ends up looking stupid. tips?How can I do that cool winged eyeliner?
I use a liquid eyeliner. It goes on a lot finer than a pencil.How can I do that cool winged eyeliner?
Don't pull it your lid out too much. That will only make it look silly. Start by drawing a line with the line from the center (where your iris begins) and draw across, going a little bit past where your eyelid ends. Where you stop, lift the liner up turning it at an angle, and draw back to the center. The ';winged'; look looks great with fake eyelashes. I usually take the individual kind and add them near the end of the eyelid so they pop.





Stop and look back at yourself before you keep adding on. Unless you want to look like Amy Winehouse! :/
You can try the techniques here:





http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=769鈥?/a>


http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=323鈥?/a>





I found them helpful. Liquid or gel eyeliners are best for the cat eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin