Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What waterproof mascara and eyeliner is best???

I wanna know which brand of waterproof mascara and eyeliner last longest and goes on best. for example... if i was gonna go to the pool with the guys, i wanna look great.What waterproof mascara and eyeliner is best???
maybelline or macWhat waterproof mascara and eyeliner is best???
jordana has the best eyeliner


you can get it at walgreens for like one dollar..


it is inexpensive but it lasts alll day! and it works great


plus it comes in cool colors as well as black





as for mascara.. i really like almay waterproof and covergirl lash exact
I dont think there is a such thing as water prooff eyeliner





but for mascara it's got to be Covergirl lassh blast i still have it one for two days like it never 100% comes off so in the moring i just add more on my eyes
okay.... i went to google and type in watar proof mascara and eyeliner. and i got......gel eyeliner and mascara. if you want to look up the website that i went to then here........!





http://www.aromaleigh.com/ingeley.html
http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>








I SWEAR BY BOTH OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!
I like covergirl professional water-proof mascara. Its a blue tube with a silver band. As for eye-liner I wouldn't know because, water-proof eyeliner seems pointless? I would check mac or nars though!
I cant find any waterproof ones that really work...
mayblien
I like Bobbi Brown's and Lancome's.
I had my eyeliner tattooed on and I love it!!!! It never washes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin