Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eyeliner is best for me?

I'm verrrry pale, and I have sholderlength brown hair and brown eyes, I've tried black eyeliner, even when I barely put on any I look like a goth wannabe, so what would a good color be that lines my eyes, and makes them pop, but doesn't make it look like I'm on a caffein high?What color eyeliner is best for me?
Electric blue because it clashes with brown in a really good way..............What color eyeliner is best for me?
Try medium brown - color is roast coffee or shy brown. Clinique has great eyeliners that you don't have to sharpen as they sharpen on their own. Here is their website. Good luck ! I am sure you will look beautiful! :)
purple! it does wonders on brown eyes! just put in the inner lower rims though!
Dark brown or charcoal or even black/brown.
ok the new thing now is doing the opposite of ur eye color...like for instance, if u have brown eyes, use a pretty blue color, like sapphire but make it settle %26amp; skinny..dont make it thick looking...or just use a brown liner that matches ur hair
brown!! if you dont like brown, you can use a dark grey, or even a bluish grey. but try brown first, it gives you great results, but it doesnt make you look as harsh.





goodluck!!:)
try an olive green as it compliments brown eyes, another good one to try is a violet, for the same reason. Unless you want to look goth, stay away from black, if you want a smoky-eyed look, go for a charcoal gray. good luck.
brown would be a good color 4 u!or just apply a thinner line! :)
GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEEN!!!!!!! try light green. and then dark green or mix it all up. GREEN EYELINER IS AWESOME
A light brownishredish eyeliner its a Revlon duo its really nice on ur eyes.


Purple comes out very nice light or dark blues as well.I hope i helped.
Light brown or grey.








try: CoverGirl Outlast Smoothwear Eyeliner in Espresso or Olive.
Try a brown liner on the top lid, right from the corner all the way over the lid. Don't make the line too thick x
Brown or Grey or perhaps a dark purple color. I have brown eyes and purple works great with my eyes.
Well I'm just like you and it depends on your eye color. Blue and pink work or blue and green eyes and a lite brown works with brown eyes. Hope I help!!!!!!!!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>





Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
try a light brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin