Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me which brand and color of eyeliner are long lasting?

I've been trying to find one that lasts a whole day without re-touching it everytime i go to the bathroom.Can anyone tell me which brand and color of eyeliner are long lasting?
Mary Kay liner lasts all day.Can anyone tell me which brand and color of eyeliner are long lasting?
I have heard %26amp; read rave reviews about MAC's eyeliner pencil. One of the best out there. I bought my mum 2!
I use eyeliner everyday, Lancome is the best I have tried (tried countless of them). It's about 拢10, but is a really long pencil and lasts about 6months. I only apply it once in the morning and that's all it needs.
I don't know if they have it around your area but I recently got permanant eye liner applied. It's basically tatooing of your eye. I got it in black and I have it on my upper and lower eyelids. It looks really good and it's always there. It doesn't smear when I shower, swim or cry.
I love my eyeliner. I get it from walmart. It is made by covergirl. I use basic black. It costs about $4 and lasts for about two months( i put it ono between 4 and 6 times a day)
Smashbox makes great eyeliners!! they really stay put all day!! Qvc or Sephora have really cool pallets with lots of colors to try!!
special mary kay i liner
khol %26amp; contour by bourjois (blackest eyeliner ive ever used!! and it stays on all day! AND ITS CHEAPER THAN MOST BRANDS)


hope you find it
rimmel special eyes - black magic
maybelline ultra liner waterpoof
NAO never accept ordinary鈩?pushing the limits of convention with professional-grade cosmetics. NAO takes color to the limit with a creative collection of exquisitely designed, artist-grade colors, textures, and ultra-luxurious formulas, urging you to illuminate with true colors.





Get your eyes glowing and gorgeous with NAO never accept ordinary shimmer eye pencil.





Available at http://www.mybeautycentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin