Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you sharpen eyeliner with a normal pencil shapener?

Can you do it with a normal electric sharpener?


or scissors? or a knife or something else?


because i lost my eyeliner sharpener.Can you sharpen eyeliner with a normal pencil shapener?
not an electric pencil sharpener but a manual 1 yes and i think scissors and a knife will work 2 just dont hurt urself lolCan you sharpen eyeliner with a normal pencil shapener?
I wouldnt use an electric one, but I would use a regular handheld one, it works fine. I've used it before, its the same as a eyeliner sharpener. I think the electric one would kinda ruin it. I dunno, you can try it!





You can try a knife too, like in the olden days.
You can, but i wouldn't recommend it. If you sharpen it where you sharpen regular pencils you risk getting wood shavings in your eye, and the eyeliner could ruin the regular pencil sharpener.
NO dont use electric sharpener u dont want lead infection in your eye it's possible to happen.... use a manual sharpener or knife and if dull use lighter to melt a little and use a clean finger to shape it with a point hope this helps
you can use a nife but be careful just do slow movements downwards until you like the sharpness





i dont think you can use scissors





you can use an electric sharpener but just put it in for only like 2 seconds
I do.


Don't use a knife or scissors though.
I wouldnt do it with an electric sharpener cuz then that will probley ruin the whole eyeliner I think you can do it with a normal sharpener thats NOT electric.
electric? I wouldn't. But try it. Just do it real quick.





scissors? no. Knife? no





freezing helps them not to break and allows you to get a sharper point.
You can use a hand held sharpener. I dont think you should try an electric sharpener though, because it might run out too fast. DONT try scissors or knives, that'll just ruin the eyeliner.
Course you can use an normal sharpener


it didn't do any damage to my eye liner anyway :)


x
I do it with a electric sharpener or any kind of sharpener all the time it works perfectly.
Yes use a regular pencil sharpener
Yeah sure why not. I sharpen my eye liner with a pencil sharpener all the time and i did it with a knife a couple times when i was desperate. Never had an eye infection or anything so meh...
yes you can but it would be better to get another one.


it might get messed up (cracked, crumbly, etc.) but yah, you can.
regular pencil sharpener that you can get at ANY Staples/Office Depot or even Wally World in the school supply dept.
A pencil sharpener my older sister always does
i use my electric sharpener but be careful not to push it in all the way becasue the tip will break
no, i did it once and it splintered all the wood. I couldnt use it cos it was really sore.
yes thats what i do and still work perfectly fine
yeah
i wouldn't
  • debt consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin