Monday, June 21, 2010

My eyeliner always smudges and smears after a few periods of school?

Does anyone know any good eyeliners or products to help this smearing. I want a good one that you wont have to re-apply at school.





If you dont know any good products, do you know a routine that will help stop the smearingMy eyeliner always smudges and smears after a few periods of school?
Gosh Cosmetics makes a great product called Extreme Art Eyeliner. It is a fabululous product, the best eyeliner I've ever used. It never ever smudges and you never need to reapply it from morning until night. It looks the same when you take it off at night as when you put it on in the morning. You can buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart at the beauty boutique. I recommend investing in a good eyeliner brush to apply it with because the brush that comes with it is a bit hard to work with.My eyeliner always smudges and smears after a few periods of school?
What I do is take some make up remover like neutrogena and run it right below my eyeliner or above it and that keeps it from smuding all day. Not alot just like dip your finger and kinda rub some of it off on your thumb to dry it just a tad and then apply. Works like magic.
Yes I actually do know some good brands. Go to sephora ( Listed site below)


They ahve a lot of good liner . My suggestion would be Makeup forever. It will not fade,run or smear All DAY. :)Good luck
Instead of eyeliner, use eyeshadow.


Take a black eyeshadow dipping it into a angled eyeliner brush and apply it on your undereyes.
You'll want to look into buying a waterproof eyeliner. There are many drugstore brands. IF you want to spend a little more I suggest MAC eyeliner (at department stores) or Make up Forevers Aqua Eyes( at Sephora)
try liquid eyeliner, and apply concealer and then powder to your eyelids before the eyeliner.
Personally I think Sephora has the best line of cosmetics....especially their eyeliners.
Do you use a gel eyeliner? If so, that may be the problem. I would suggest either a pencil or waterproof gel. Good luck.
Look for mascara that say waterproof.
Use liquid liner
you should try the perfect point plus from covergirl it lasts all day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin