Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think about men wearing eyeliner?

beside the fact that some of you would incorrectly call it gay.What do you think about men wearing eyeliner?
I wear it occasionally. Truthfully, I don't care what stereotype strangers squeeze me into. That's their problem.What do you think about men wearing eyeliner?
Given that I use very little, once in a while, and not at all most of the time, I would suspect a male who used makeup of being too self absorbed to have anything significant left for the rest of humanity, let alone, a relationship.
um if your an actor than no i think that if a boy wheres eye liner its gay even if its a little if its for halloween than go and where it i think it would be weird for a guy just to go walking around places with it on for no reason
A waste.


If boys was ment to wear eyeliner aswell as girls they'd have boy models on the adverts; advertising the product aswell and the girl models.
It's hot on some guys (for example, Pete Wentz), but stupid on others (I don't know of any good examples for this, but if Chad Michael Murray wore eyeliner...that would look horrible). Hope I helped :)
I don't really like guy eyeliner. Personally i wouldn't go for a guy who wears it but it does suit rock star guys.
If they're in a punk rock band of something- it can work.
a little bit okay alot uglay
I think it's sexy. But then again I am an 80's child!


Go for it, who cares what other people think.
It can be sexy if it's done right.
it can look really bad sometimes


just depends on what they look like with %26amp; without it
I think it's disgusting %26amp; makeup is made for girls to wear, not guys. Even though I barely use any ha.
i think its Sekayy!





xD
i think its ugly and weird....in my opinion of course.....
very rock n roll and/or goth like
kinda weird


depends what you wear,


look and yeah
i think its gayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin