Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladies: What is the best mascara and eyeliner brand you can get at drug stores?

Please and thank you!Ladies: What is the best mascara and eyeliner brand you can get at drug stores?
my favorite eyeliner is revlon colorstay. it goes on smooth and dark.


my favorite mascara is maybelline colossal volum' express (in the yellow and purple bottle). it makes your eyelashes look long and full and amazing in every way.Ladies: What is the best mascara and eyeliner brand you can get at drug stores?
Revlon DoubleTwist鈩?Mascara: I like the fact that it combines the lash comb with the mascara brush. and Revlon庐 Colorstay鈩?Eyeliner eyeliner (especially if you line in the waterline).
The best mascara that I think you could get is Maybelline's Great Lash mascara and Covergirl's Line Exact Eyeliner. Don't be hesitant to try Great Lash because of the love/hate reviews. I thought I hated it, but then when I gave it a go, it worked fantastic, giving me incredible length and definition. The Covergirl eyeliner works wonders, too. Hope I helped.
I love origins eyeliner
covergirl :)
cover girls' professional..its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin