Monday, June 21, 2010

Wats the best eyeliner that stays on all day and mabey even water proof?

i want eyeliner that can stay on for a long time and mabey even water proof any sugestions?Wats the best eyeliner that stays on all day and mabey even water proof?
I'm not sure about the eyeliner itself, but Benefit makes a product called ';She-laq'; which is a clear, waterproofing liquid that you can apply over liner, shadow, mascara, lipstick, etc.





I like it because I can use whatever brand and color of makeup I want and just seal it with the one product.Wats the best eyeliner that stays on all day and mabey even water proof?
MAC's fluidline. It's a gel liner and it stays and stays and stays.
I use this stuff that I got at walgreens 2 for $3 or something.


It's black and has a gold cap. And it's the kind you twist and more comes out. It's called Jordana EASYLINER for eyes [well no duh!] haha. But it works great!
i would say rimmel


it last a long time and for people like me that cant you most kinds of eye liner
Avon gliimer sticks! trust me i tried to wash it off once, it wldnt come off, i had to get eye make up remover to get it off.
barry m eyeliner is great. not sure about waterproof, but my eye make-up remover never quite manages to remove the pink n red ones fully, i always have to use it again in the morning.
For me it has to be the Go Gel Eye Liner i think it is great and really does stay on for a long time. It,s only 拢3.99 as well so you can't go wrong with the price.
Elle 18 cool effect eyeliner....still have it on my eyes ryt now ....wore it once at a party ...came home but 4got to remove it...slept at nite....woke up in morning.....eyeliner was intact on eyes.....GOOD LUCK wearing it!! almost waterproof ...I can tell You coz ... when I washed my eyes in morning....didnt come off...only comes out by rubbing eyes with cotton and vaseline...or cotton and rosewater...rosewater is best coz it wont harm eyes...vaseline irritates eyes...Hope you will like my suggestion...
Smashbox Jet Set.
Supre (The clothes store) Has a really good eyeliner for thick lines.





For a thinner line try FoxyLove or Maybelline





Waterproof:-





Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner with Smudger Black








For a cool shade try





TonightBlue by Sparklez





It's a cooling eyeliner which is.. you guessed it.. Blue





Otherwise try


VIRGIN VIE ROCK STAR STAR STUDED LASH MASCARA/EYELINER





It's a 2 in 1~ Good value!





Hope I've helped you out!
Bad Gal from benifit - Brown Thomas very good and not too expensive !!
ysl
I'm not sure about the waterproof part but, find an Avon representative and get color trend. it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin