Monday, June 21, 2010

What would be the best type of eyeliner for me?

I am very light complected. I have dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. I'm looking for an eyeliner that I can put on and be able to smudge it and after I smudge it I want it to stay that way and not get into the crease of my eyelids. What would be the best brand and type??What would be the best type of eyeliner for me?
Holy sh**, are you like my long lost twin or something? Your description of yourself sound exactly like me! Anyways, I use the liquid 24/7 glider from Sephora, and I love it! People always tell me it looks great and brings out my blue eyes to make them look even bluer!What would be the best type of eyeliner for me?
I suggest loreal- le kohl pencil


it goes on super smooth and doesn't smudge (unless you delibretly use a smudge brush or your finger)yet it easy to take off if you mess up of before you go to bed


they have lots of different shades


what i do is buy the le kohl pencil (about 7 bucks) and then buy a cheap fred meyer pencil that usually doesn't work well, but has a smudge brush at the end. i use my pencil and use the smudge brush on the other pencil to smudge my liner
Lancome eyeliner.


It is great and lasts forever.


For you, since you have blond hair, I recommend keeping it natural with a brown eyeliner. I also recommend using a dull pencil, or a sharp one (And smudging it after you apply.)





Hope I helped!


Good Luck!


Annie
Just get a 99 cent 'wet %26amp; wild' liner pencil at CVS, or maybe Walgreens. I find that the quality is not relative to price. It is only a small investment and I am sure you will be satisfied. Good Luck!
i love to smudge my eyeliner as well so i started to use





-almay intense i-color (03 black pearl)





or...





-max factor eyeliner (night club)
try some brown liner! any of these work:


http://sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?鈥?/a>


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin