Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to apply pencil eyeliner on single eyelids?

I'm 16 and a complete make-up n00b. PLEASE HELP!How to apply pencil eyeliner on single eyelids?
Upper: Hold your eye taut (pull it to the side) and then slowly apply a thin like to upper lid as close to lash line as possible. If you want it thicker then do it thicker.





Bottom: Just take the pencil and lightly smooth it along the lash line. If you make a mistake, take your index finger and wipe that part away.





Practice makes perfect.How to apply pencil eyeliner on single eyelids?
Make sure you have a good brand eyeliner. I recommend Mary Kay products. I have a great online tutorial on my website that shows you how to apply eyeliner and shadow. Please email me for further instruction . Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin