Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the best type and brand of eyeliner?

The one I use now comes off really easily. I just need to find one that will look the same at the end of the day.Whats the best type and brand of eyeliner?
if you want it to look the same at the end of the day i would definantly recommend some waterproof liquid liner, i like maybelline ultra liner, its not very expensive at all(im thinkin around $4) and comes in a variety of colors. i wore this stuff to prom! and it stayed on allll through the night and intill the morning through a afterprom pool party!Whats the best type and brand of eyeliner?
AVON Glimmersticks Eyeliner
I recommened Maybeline (i'm not sure how you spell it) or Covergirl. Or waterproof eyeliner but i wouldnt really use it if i were you because its sort of hard to take off.





But if you wan t to get somethings thats sort of expensive (around 20 or 30 i'm guessing) then get lancome because it works really well!





Good luck! :D
M.A.C fluidline, but you have to be able to actaully work with a brush, not just a pencil.
for me its Maybelle
I once used mary kay and worked good. I use NYC and its okay. or flirt is really good.
I recommend Mary Kay eyeliners. They stay on all day with no reapplication. They do contain parabens, if you are concerned with unhealthy ingredients.





For a natural eyeliner pencil with no harmful ingredients, I recommend Zuzu. They stay on well and have great colors.
the mac eyeliner is really nice...the brush is sold seperately ..its like a paint..but its really good
Amay!!! it stays on all day and its animal friendly!
I agree with your answerers who suggested Mary Kay. I am a consultant.
I love Revlon Colorstay! It really does stay on all day.
  • debt consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin