Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it a bad idea to light your eyeliner with a lighter?

My mom and aunt have been doing it forever.


I've just heard around that you can get an infection..


is this true?Is it a bad idea to light your eyeliner with a lighter?
idk my mom does it too.


i tried it once but it looks like i had a black eye lol.


but heat kills germs so i don't think you can get an infection.


i light up my eye last curler when im done with my make up so my lashes look bigger and prettier. but you have to wear mascara!Is it a bad idea to light your eyeliner with a lighter?
this really sounds like a bad idea...





but im a dude so i dont really know
no fire burns bacteria but don't put it on after you lit it up makybe you can use a hairdryer instead.
i always light my eyeliner with my lighter its not bad its a very good way because youre eyeliner gets smoother and gives a darker colour i had that idea from tv from a makeup artist.. if the artist used that technique on a model which appears on tv why should it be bad for us..
no i think it would kill the bacteria, but it could always burn you if it is too hot. i like using the eyeliner that is soft and smooth, so i don't need to use a lighter
I heard that you do that to make it go on smoother and to kill any bacteria just in case someone else has been using it.
Well, I've been doing it for years haha, and no infection yet! That's a good question though!
no fire actually helps kill the bacteria off the eyeliner
I don't think you can get an infection especially being that the eyeliner is being burned with a lighter so it might in a way disinfect it. Im not 100 % sure it just kinda makes sense. Just be careful my friend saw me do it and tried it herself and didn't let it cool!
It seems like it would burn any bacteria


off of it.





I do it. idk. never thought of that b4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin