Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How many different colors of eyeliner should a person have?

1,2,3,4,5...etc. ?How many different colors of eyeliner should a person have?
as many as you want.


i have a purple, black and white.


im pretty cheap, so what i do for other colors is wet my eyeliner brush and put it in some eyeshadow like green or blue and apply it like eyeliner.How many different colors of eyeliner should a person have?
I think you can have as many as you want =] I so would if I could afford it.





It'd be cool if someone had a ton of bright shades from like, Hot Topic, and made a rainbow around their eye =D





Lolz, random thought xD. Anyway, yeah, as many shades as you want.
At least a brown and a black but I like to use white to highlight in the corners and underneath my eyes and sometimes I will use a violet or blue just for fun to match an outfit. The possibilities are endless!
Nobody should be limited to how many colors of makeup they can have!
I think as many as you want, for whatever mood your in... i use black and grey alot, but i have TONS, like 10 or 11 diffrent colors
there is no number.


buy as many different colours as you want.
As many as you want as long as you're not wearing them all at once.
as many as u want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin