Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where could I find a tutorial for putting pencil eyeliner?

Hopefully pictures and text only.Where could I find a tutorial for putting pencil eyeliner?
I always use a pencil liner because it is much easier to put on and take off than liquid.





To be quite honest I use the 99 cent one Wet n' Wild from CVS in jet black.





Put it on the edge of your eyelid where your lashes meet your skin, and do a smooth line across. If the tip is kind of dry add just a dab of baby oil or lotion. And then you can adjust the thickness of it with a q-tip.Where could I find a tutorial for putting pencil eyeliner?
You know, you really don't need a video or pictures. Buy a good quality pencil (like Clinique or Estee Lauder) and practice. I find it easiest to draw in very short strokes with my eyes open. You can also close your eyes, hold the outer corner of the eye, and draw a line close the the lashes. Good luck!
If you can draw a straight line and are not accident prone or clumsy.





You're pretty much good to go as long as you don't poke yourself in the eye!
Google search it.








Uhm, I know you can watch videos on youtube.com, but I don't know if they just have an eyeliner one.
maybe avon.com maybe idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin