Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i get my eyeliner to stay on all day.?

I put eyeliner only on my bottom lid.


But it always smears down,


HELP!


I look like a racoon.How do i get my eyeliner to stay on all day.?
here's the post where i talk about eyeliner http://kireimakeup.com/2008/10/26/makeup鈥?/a>





leave me a comment if u need more help! =DHow do i get my eyeliner to stay on all day.?
theres this awesome stuff at origins called underwear for lids and u put it on under ur eye makeup and it makes it stay in place all day. ive been using it for years!!





here i looked up a link for u http://www.origins.com/templates/product鈥?/a>
Try liquid eyeliner or waterproof eyeliner. You could put pressed powder on your lids and then line your eyes. Try Googling or researching ';bridal makeup tips'; because they have tips on making makeup last longer.
You could use MAC eyeliner. Or you could use liquid eyeliner (Loreal Paris has good ones). Or you could just put water proof mascara on the bottom instead of eyeliner. HTH
Definitely give L'oreal HiP Cream Liners or MAC Fluidlines a try! Both don't smudge or smear and will last the whole day! :)
but the mac eyeliner. i seems to work fine on me other then when i go to the gym. NO LIQUID PLEASE not classy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin