Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where do I put my eyeliner instead of my waterline?

I've heard that putting eyeliner on my water is bad for my eye, so I've never done that, and will never. But everytime I put it UNDER the waterline, I look like a ghost! Any tips on how i can look good without putting it on my waterline?Where do I put my eyeliner instead of my waterline?
when your not putting it on the waterline, make sure you dont put much on, and make sure you only apply it lightly ALONG the lashline.


I do it but i only apply it lightly in the middle of the bottom lashline and then even lighter to make it kind of fade so it doesnt go to the corners of your eyes, thats a big no no. I also use white eyeliner softly in the corners of my eyes, and on the waterline, makes your eyes lok bigger, but not necessary :)Where do I put my eyeliner instead of my waterline?
I don't know who you've heard this from. As long as you use kohl hypo allergenic eyeliner and don't share it with ANYBODY, you will be fine. I suggest Revlon eyeliner products.





Really, though, it all depends what type of eye you have. How about using a pointed pencil stenciled directly above and into your lash line? Maybe a little bit of smudging? On your own free time, try using eyeliner in different ways until you find something that you enjoy. Experiment with different shades and colors and ask your friends for a second opinion.





Whatever you do, don't put eyeliner under the waterline (unless it's at the outer corner). This just looks harsh and makes everyone look tired, old and sometimes dirty. And, like you said, ghostly.
i do that too! i looks so stupid when i put eyeliner under my waterline.





i find that if its on my waterline, it smudges a bit also.





sorry im of no assistance, just thought i would let you know you're not the only one that looks like a ghost.
just where your eye lashes are, just on the eye lid if you understand. Make sure you have a steady hand though!!,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin