Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best eyeliner to use that wont come off and goop in the corner eyes?

I have had a lot expierence with eyeliners. The brand that I like best is Jordana. They have many colors. They also have something from Jordana called a retractable eyeliner. All you do is twist the bottom of it and they eyeliner comes up. Then there is no need to sharpen the eyeliners. It also works really well and I have heard in Magazines and on t.v., that jordana stays on very long. All you need to do is go to Wallgreens and look around or ask the sales person.





Shoppr :DWhat is the best eyeliner to use that wont come off and goop in the corner eyes?
I love Lancome's Waterprood EyelinerWhat is the best eyeliner to use that wont come off and goop in the corner eyes?
I would suggest L'Oreal Paris Lineur Felt Tip %26amp; the Volume Shocking mascara goes great with it; sometimes also sold together for the price of one at Target.
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner or Smashbox Cream Eyeliner.
The best one I've found is Revlon Color Stay.
Bare Escentuals has a liner sealer called Weather Everything. It makes their mineral eyeshadows and liners absolutely waterproof. It won't come off until you use remover.
Any quality liner will do. Still having trouble keeping it put? Apply eye shadow over it, or dust it with loose powder.
I like Almay and believe it or not, Wet N wild never smudged on me.
I Like Mary kay eyeliner, it stays on all day and never clumps.
liquid liner
I get a really thin flat brush and use black eye shadow or whatever color I feel like. I wet the tip a little and I put it in the shadow. It works awesome and wont rub/clump off. Plus it saves me $ on eye pencils. If you want an eye liner, just get wet'n'wild. I know we all used it when we were like, 7yrs old but it only costs a dollar and it really does work well.
If you go to www.makeupalley.com, you can read reviews of eyeliners. I always go there if I am wondering how to find the best product or to find out if I want to buy a certain product. Very helpful and addicting!
u can go with maybelline or revlon is also gud....
MAC, MAC and MAC
maybelline or rimmel
MAC Fluidline. It's actually a gel rather than a pencil liner.


It stays put, and there are some really beautiful colors!
I like Revlon Colorstay eyeliner the best or any smudgeproof long- lasting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin