Monday, June 21, 2010

Can someone teach me how to put on eyeliner?

currently I use maybelline new York eyeliner and it's good but it always smudges. can you teach me how to put it on and prevent I from smudging it? Can someone teach me how to put on eyeliner?
A kohl pencil is always good (I use one from No7, it has a sponge on one end to blend and smudge so it's flatter and not prone to slipping), but whether it's pencil or liquid, get a small brush and go over it gently with black eyeshadow - this does work wonders, the powder on top keeps it in place and also means it's more versatile and you can drag it out where you want.





But I would recommend an eyeliner with a little sponge on the other end just to smudge and blend, it really does the trick. :-)Can someone teach me how to put on eyeliner?
if its liquid go very slowly over your top lash and practice makes perfect but if its the regular get define a line and to apply it make small dashes along your top lashes instead of doing one long line
Sure look here hun...


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Can+som鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJIYJMBTD鈥?/a>





or just type how to put on eyeliner in the search box of youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin