Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it bad to wear eyeliner everyday? AND boys do you like girls who wear makeup?

I'm in grade 10..And I just put a lil eyeliner on everyday on the bottom of my eye. Not the top.


If I put it on everyday...is it bad??


And I wear foundation.


That's all the makeup I wear. Do boys like girls who wear makeup or no?Is it bad to wear eyeliner everyday? AND boys do you like girls who wear makeup?
';guys like girls who wear natrual makeup...pretty and simple';





I kinda agree with that.. But what i would add, is that each to their own.. If you want a guy that's attracted to a girl that wears make up, then wear it..





If a girl wears tons of make up, then she will attract the type of guy that likes that. Equally, if she doesn't, then she will attract that type of guy...





I personally don't like a girl with a lot of make up, i don't fancy waking up with a different face in the morning.. Especially when i haven't been drinking the night before..





To be honest, i prefer a girl who smiles a lot, has fun, and wouldn't give a crap about what amount of make up she had on..





I know it may sound cheesy but it's true for a lot of my friends too.. Even the goths or emo's smile every now and then, and THAT'S what's attractive..Is it bad to wear eyeliner everyday? AND boys do you like girls who wear makeup?
as long as it isnt too heavy. and make sure you dont line it on the inner membrane, but the line where your lashes start. if its too heavy it looks gross.





also, guys dont like girls who wear too much makeup.


a little makeup is fine.





[ive asked the same question before!]
okay um what do you mean bad? like unhealthy? i dont think ots bad in anyway. and you should care less about what other people think
it isnt bad to wear eyeliner everyday...guys like girls who wear natrual makeup...pretty and simple
i would say thats fine just dont put on tooooo much :)
it's not bad.





i don't like to wear it in the day though, i only wear it at night. but alot of my friends wear it in the day and it's cute!
No It's not bad at all I'm a senior in high school and I wear eyeliner everyday since the 10th grade and no guy never told me that anything looked wrong. I don't wear foundation though and really most guys don't like it either, they say it make you face look more fake than natural.
it is not bad because you just put li'l not many.and it depends what characteristis of a girl is in their dream girl.
it all depends on the guy..ull never know. its not bad, if it was, id be dead by 7th grade =) hahahahahaha





%26lt;3
i wear eyeliner everyday


black on top and bottom


thick on top ond semi thick on bottom


i can care less if people think i look good or not
i think ur a little young to wear eyeliner and stuff. guys DO like girls with mkup though!
  • debt consolidation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin