Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i take off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and foundation?

i just ran out of my face cleansing cloths that i use everyday. The stores are now closed. how can i take off my make up? I break out very easily, infact, i have very bad acne as it is. regular soap is all i have but it irritates me. Anything else i can use?How can i take off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and foundation?
vasoline will take off all eye makeup %26amp; any type of baby wipe can clean your face.How can i take off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and foundation?
For eye make up, you can use oil! Vegetable oil is good, because it conditions your lashes. The best kind of oil you can use is Extra Virgin Olive Oil.


For foundation, take a clean cloth or just a napkin and wet it. Wipe your face with it and then wash your face with your normal cleanser or what you use to exfoliate. It takes off the make up you've missed. The best is to St. Ives because you can feel it really cleaning your pores and your skin.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin