Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i prevent my eyeliner from smudging? any special thing to apply?

my eyeliner keep smudging whenever i blink a little or so. i don't understand why others eyeliner look so firm and smudge-proof.How do i prevent my eyeliner from smudging? any special thing to apply?
Depends on the type of eyeliner you are using. If you're using pencil, try using liquid liner, or dip liners. Probably those that are waterproof. It worked for me. I hated those smudges, until i used dipliners. Not that much into waterproofs cause they're kind'a hard to remove after. But, for 101% smudge proof liner, it has to be waterproof.How do i prevent my eyeliner from smudging? any special thing to apply?
Waterproof eyeliner helps hold the color in place. There are also specific brands of makeup that make smudge-proof makeup. And if you are using liquid liner, make sure that the liner is completely dried before you touch it. Also, if you wear a lot of eyeliner, the liner that didn't completely soak in can just sit around your eye, making it smudge.
try liquid liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin