Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a liquid eyeliner that I can get from wal-mart that will give me a bold look? (felt tip please)?

I want it really easy to apply, I want it black and I might get an aqua. I am a beginner with liquid eyeliner.What is a liquid eyeliner that I can get from wal-mart that will give me a bold look? (felt tip please)?
I just bought the Revlon ColorStay liquid eyeliner and I love it. It has a felt tip as well. :)What is a liquid eyeliner that I can get from wal-mart that will give me a bold look? (felt tip please)?
umm. jordana incolor liquid eyeliner is good. not sure its sold at walmart but i know its sold at walgreens :) o and its felt tip so yeah. umm and i have black not sure about aqua but they probably have it bc it comes pencil in that color. :)
You can just use any creme foundation or liquid and then use a secret camouflage brush or eyeshadow brush or sponge to apply.
All I'm saying is liquid liner is really messy if you don't know what your doing so get one that comes off easily and if this is your first to eyeliner get a pencil or cream one first
i love wet n' wild liquid eyeliner. it dries quick, never cracks or smudges and doesn't burn your eyes if you accidentally get it in there.
Almay's liquid eyeliner. It doesn't smudge
try l'oreal paris it looks like a pen (walmart)
you could try a 'sharpie' and they come in many colors. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin