Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which is less likely to run without looking to sharp: MAC fluidline or liquidlast or urban decay 24/7 eyeliner?

I'd prefer to be able to apply it to my waterline (rim)Which is less likely to run without looking to sharp: MAC fluidline or liquidlast or urban decay 24/7 eyeliner?
If using it on your rim, I suggest a pencil liner such as the urban decay 24/7, i love their eye liners lot's of bold colours to choose from and lasts pretty long also. It is better meant for the waterline than the mac fluidline. I like to put urban decay eyeliner on my bottom waterline/lash line to give it a more edgy look





My favorite everyday liner is the Mac fluidline though (I have it in black track), and it works well on my lash line for my top lid, its the most flexible eyeliner i believe, you can wear it bold like a liquid liner or wear it soft like a pencil liner depending on how much product you pick out from the jar. For the bottom lashes/waterline I don't like it as dark, so I apply the first strokes on my top lash line before the bottom so the brush has less product so it can apply a lighter stroke on the bottom.





Also Mac fluidline has a better staying power and doesn't smudge as much as urban decay pencil liner. However fluidline is not meant for tightlining your eyes either, but urban decay one you can.





and for liquidlast... i didn't use it before but you most definently shouldn't put a liquid liner on your waterline... it's gonna get into your eyes!





So if you must tightline your eyes and put it on the waterline i say urban decay. But I think you should consider putting it on your lash line, it's more safer for your eyes and natural go for mac fluidline, my favorite one.Which is less likely to run without looking to sharp: MAC fluidline or liquidlast or urban decay 24/7 eyeliner?
idk about ud eyeliner but fluidline doesn't show that great on your waterline and liquidlast isnt meant for your waterline.





i suggest MAC's kohl power pencil (its my favorite liner for my waterline, i set it with MAC's Carbon e/s and it stays on forever) or try using MAC's powerpoint pencil..both of those are approved for your waterline and last a long time.
I'd pick fluidline. It' s not technically approved for your waterline, so I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive eyes, but I use it and my eyes haven't fallen out. lol


It's the only eyeliner that doesn't budge on me.





hth
As much as i LoVE Urbans its so silky when applying! It has run out fast But it stays on good easy to apply and has great colors!!!!!
Fluidline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin