Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is cream eyeliner the same as eyeliner gel?

I can't find any eyeliner gel anywhere but I found something called cream eyeliner and I was wondering if it works the same. Does anyone know any brands of gel eyeliner? And if someone knows anything that works similar to gel eyeliner.Is cream eyeliner the same as eyeliner gel?
the mac fluidline is a gelly base.


i've heard l'oreal HIPS cream liner isnt too bad never tried it myself though.


Cream liners won't last as long as gel based ones.


But you could set the creamliners with powder, set it, last longer.


I personally think all eyeliners pretty much work the same/look the same except liquid.Is cream eyeliner the same as eyeliner gel?
The consistency are totally different. That's like saying is lotion the same as shampoo.
No, the consistency is quite different. MAC's fluidline is the best one-
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin