Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone else with almond eyes feel silly with pencil eyeliner?

I have really almond eyes, I'm hapa without the single eyelid just in the corner a tiny bit. I feel really silly when I wear pencil eyeliner because it's so much thicker than liquid I feel like I look like I'm wearing Egyptian makeup. Does anyone else feel that way?Does anyone else with almond eyes feel silly with pencil eyeliner?
I have almond eyes myself and I think any kind of eyeliner makes my eyes look better. Don't feel silly just work those beautiful eyes of yours.Does anyone else with almond eyes feel silly with pencil eyeliner?
Almond Eyes are some of the best eyes to put makeup on, you should feel blessed you have these types of eyes. Maybe it is the eye you are applying the pencil, you may want to try the dot method. Place small dots as close to the lash line as possible and connect the dots. You can also smudge and blend the liner. You can also apply the pencil underneath your lash line





http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/slink/images鈥?/a>
same i also think eye liner makes you eyes look smaller

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin