Thursday, December 10, 2009

What would be the most suitable eyeliner for me?

I have a problem when it comes to pencil liners because it seems that my eyelids get a little bit sweaty and my eyeliner is guaranteed to smudge. What is the best kind of pencil liner for me? I use liquid liner on top but need a strong, non smuding, or runny pencil liner for the bottom.





ThanksWhat would be the most suitable eyeliner for me?
MAC Fluidline is a gel eyeliner you get a in a pot and apply with a brush.It's totally waterproof and doesn't budge ALL DAY - even when applied on your waterline. It's amazing, I love it and high recommend it!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>What would be the most suitable eyeliner for me?
I perfer expert eye by maybellen it goes on easy and smoothly and does not smudge, if its too hard it does not go on well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin