Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I put eyeliner on to look like this?

I want to put my eyeliner on so that it stays like this:


http://www.estilors.com.br/conteudo/moda…





forget the fake eyelashes, i just wanna know some tips and tricks about the eyeliner, and also, some good ones for my waterline (the one i use just smudges and disappears after an hour or so).





thanks!How do I put eyeliner on to look like this?
liquid eyeliner would be good. sometimes it's hard to put on though so what i do is first line my eyes with a pencil eyeliner and then follow that line with liquid liner. comes out great every time! I agree that MAC products are amazing.How do I put eyeliner on to look like this?
MAC fluid line. works wonders


you just have to learn how to apply your eye makeup with a brush.





the fluid line is like thick and pasty. it comes in a tub and you use a brush to apply it.





go to a MAC counter or store and they can give you tips on how to do it and what brush you need to buy.
i use m.a.c's water proof eye liner it works really good and doesn't smudge.just put it on your upper lid,really close to your eye lashes,then some in the water line and some on the bottom out side part too.(:


hope i helped!
use liquid eyeliner, and do a thin liner below and a thicker line on top. and use a thickening mascara also in black.
use liquid eye liner and maskcara in black


Works wonderfully :)
you just gloop the goop


all over

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin