Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best eyeliner for your waterline?

Whenever i put eyeliner on my waterline, it fades away in a few minutes. What brand/type of eyeliner should i use ? Or are there any techniques to help it stay longer? Thanks!What's the best eyeliner for your waterline?
Hmm well waterline is a very funny place to put it on your eyes. The thing is if the eyeliner gets into yur eyes it will sting really badly for like 5 minutes. Thats why I dont put my eyeliner there I put it right below where the waterline ends. But, if you insist on utting it n your waterline I suggest Urban Decay 24/7. I Use it and it stays on 24/7 hence the name. It will only come off if you use a Q-tip and apply water or makeup remover very hard. It will not smear if you rub your eyes.





For those who ask what a waterline is it is the area of skin right above your bottom eyelashes and right before your actualy eye. It is called a waterline becaue it has a watery substance almost like tears on it that will cause mkeup and other things to smear.





HOPE THS HELPED!What's the best eyeliner for your waterline?
What timing. I discovered one last night actually. Wet'n'Wild IdolEyes. It actually stayed all day, which amazed the heck out of me. Plus it came in cute colors.
Well use clinic eyeliner from the store or use a different type
AVON PERFECT WEAR the best in the world
I have pretty much tried everything, and nothing will really stay there for a long period of time, however there are some that are better than others. I have had the best luck with Makeup Forever pencils which you can purchase at Sephora, but if you want a cheaper alternative try HIP pencils available in most drugstores. Also, this will vary on an individual basis, as some people's eyes tear more than others. Good luck to you!!!
Annabelle, and Marcelle.
Rimmel is good.....I only have to apply once in the morning and if I want a bold look for night I re apply.....but the first application is still there just a lil lighter.....Good Luck!
what's a waterline?
find a sumdge proof high quality pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin