Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I get the cheapest glitter eyeliner in Edinburgh?

I am looking for the colour maybe blue, green, pink or any girly colour :)





Thankss xxWhere can I get the cheapest glitter eyeliner in Edinburgh?
well i got mine from superdrug.


you can also get it from boots but is a bit more expensive.


its called something like. . glam colour


you can get it in green, silver and gold


personally i dont like the green but some people do.


the gold or silver look nice if your going out or just casual though!





hope this helps!


Aiimzz XxWhere can I get the cheapest glitter eyeliner in Edinburgh?
I order all of my Make Up on-line. It's more cost effective and will allow you to order several different higher end cosmetice. I use Nicole Miller's Eye Liner. It has just the righ amount of shimmer. Plus I get 40% off of list price, so it saves me big bucks!
walmart


shoppers





make up store- sophora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin