Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you put your liquid eyeliner on first or mascara?

Whenever I do eyeliner 1st its clumpy soo what do you do?Do you put your liquid eyeliner on first or mascara?
SO MUCH easier to put mascara on first. I also find that minor ';errors'; are hidden by the mascara. sometimes i go nuts putting on eyeliner before mascara becuz i'm trying to get the line right.





by the way: EYELINER FREAKIN RULES! Seriously, not every girl uses it and those who do are FOXY :)Do you put your liquid eyeliner on first or mascara?



Try this; gently wipe off only a small amount of eyeliner off onto a tissue, start in the middle of your eye,work outward, then begin at the middle again, working toward the inner eye. Try not to dip into more eyeliner before moving toward inner eye, or you will get too much again.


Finish your eyeliner with a eyeliner pencil, softly applying on outer edge of liquid eyeliner, gently smudge eye pencil, this will finish your eyeliner, giving it a professional look, eliminating any clumps, or jagged lines.


Complete your look with your favorite mascara.
You put liquid eyeliner on first, before anything else, then put the make-up overtop. Its made to be dark so you can cover it with eyeshadow and it will still show. Mascara is ALWAYS last, that way you dont get makeup in your eyelashes. If you want a more dramatic look you can put your eyeliner over your eyeshadow. Push down on the corner of your eye and pull toward your hairline to make flat surface, then put on the eyeliner. And with liquid eyeliner, be very gentle. You dont have to push down at all. Smooth everytime.
Definitely eyeliner first. If you do mascara first, you are very likely to smudge it while doing the eyeliner.


If your eyeliner is clumpy, go and buy a new one! (Or, if the clumpiness isn't too bad, just smooth it with a q-tip!)





And if you just really want to do mascara first, wait for a good 10 minutes before eyeliner. This will ensure the mascara is dry, and therefore it will not smudge!
I do it like this:





1. eyeshadow


2. mascara


3. eyeliner





I put on eyeshadow first because sometimes the powder falls out and it can go all over my lashes. I do eyeliner last because it's easy to over apply eyeliner. I apply eyeliner as a finishing touch.
mascara always has to be the last step, put eyeliner first, then take a damp qtip and fix your mistakes.





think about it, if you put on mascara first and mess up everything else, you basically have to start all over again
Well I always do eyeliner first, because incase you mess up and it gets waaay too clump it'd just be so much easier to remove without having to worry about messing up your mascara in the process, also.





Hope it helps ;D
I'm in color guard and when we do our make-up a lot we put on eyeliner FIRST! before anything else. Mascara is LAST. and when you put on eyeliner make it HEAVY b/c by the time you are done it has warn off a little bit so you actually get what you are going for
Mascara is eaiser if you do it first, That way it smothes to your skin, And then your Eyeliner, If u do it the other way it could smudge it and make it a mess.
i always use liner first coz after mascara its hard to get the perfect line. about the clumps, i keep a little eye make up remover on the side, so if i get any eye liner on my lashes i wipe em off
i thought it made sence to put eyeliner on first and mascara last





if you put mascara first. you will move all your lashes when you try to put the liner on..





just my opinion.. but thats how i would do it =)
eyeshadow, liquid liner then mascara last to finish off the look. How can you put it on first when you still need to get behind to sort out the rest of the eye?
Eyeliner first.





So that my lashes pop.





Otherwise, if I do eyeliner after, you have to press your lashes down, thus putting mascara on it totally pointless
Put on the eyeliner first. I'm not sure what you mean by clumpy, but you can go back and touch it up once you put the mascara on
I do liner first because it is hard for me to see if the mascara is already on. Clumpy eyeliner? Maybe you should try another product.
i do mascara,


pencil liner on the bottom,


and then liquid on the top.
well you see its not best to use liquid eyeliner it always clumps up anyways you should switch eyeliners or use the pencil instead
I put on eyeliner first, and let it dry, so i don't smudge it putting on the mascara.





It really doesn't matter which way.
i always always always do top mascara first then top liner, and bottom liner first then bottom mascara(:
mascara is always the last touch. If u feel it's too clumpy change brands, or try to seperate ur lashes with a brush, but first dip the brush in water!
Well. I usually but liquid eyeliner on first, because otherwise the 'liner can mess up my mascara.
I do the eyeliner first just in case any mistakes happen. :)
Definitely put your eyeliner on first.
I always put my eyeliver on first lol, my mascara comes dead last, apart from lippy but I rarely use that! =p
Try using a pencil liner. Thats what I do, because if I try putting on mascara first I feel like my eyelashes are in the way.
Mascara should always be your last step. Go back and fix the liquid with a pencil.
Mascara is ALWAYS last!
I put liquid eyeliner so it can be nearer the lash line. But everyone is different
i put the eyeliner on first just in case you mess it up you dont have to worry about smudging your mascara
i'd say mascara, wait till it dries properly then liquid eyeliner or just try the crayon type eye liners that are less smudgy (they're not the same as pencils)
I always do mascara first

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin