Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do Asians look good with brown eyeliner?

I'm Asian and am tempted to buy brown pencil eyeliner for lining my bottom lids for a natural look. I mostly see other asians with black eyeliner, and I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't turn out nice.Do Asians look good with brown eyeliner?
Yes, it does look nice. It gives you that nice natural look. The first ever eyeliner I used was brown. :]Do Asians look good with brown eyeliner?
I like a girl who doesn't make up. Make up hides the true beauty possessed by a girl. Well to answer your question, Yes you'd still


look good in black eyeliner.
yea, i think brown eyeliner would be better than black actually. it's a good natural color that's good on all races/skin shades
2 b honest eyeliner is not flattering on the bottom. @ the end of the day u look like a raccoon. it gets all over ur on ur under eyes.
brown is great... but also think about a nice smoke grey. Don't forget to do dark black mascara with brown liner or grey.
I've only really seen Asian with black also, but I think it would look nice! Try it!





If you don't want to buy the eyeliner straight away, use a brown eyeshadow as an eyeliner. Just use the tip of the eyeshadow applicator to draw a line on the bottom eyelashes.
Asians look better with nothing on
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin