Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have watery eyes whenever I put eyeliner on and therefore my eyeliner gets off, what eyeliner should i use ?

I use lancome paris waterproof eyeliner and everytime i put it on my eyes get watery and the eyeliner starts to come off so what is a good waterproof eyeliner brand that is good for people who get watery when eyeliner is put on??? Also will stay on for a long timeI have watery eyes whenever I put eyeliner on and therefore my eyeliner gets off, what eyeliner should i use ?
Try physicians formula. I have allergic reactions and my skin gets irrated to most all other make up but theirs.I have watery eyes whenever I put eyeliner on and therefore my eyeliner gets off, what eyeliner should i use ?
I suffer from watery eyes. if you have sensitive eyes I would nt put any eyeliner on the water line.





Loreal Lineur liquid eyeliner is good.





A cream or gel eyeliner are supposed to be fantastic but you will need a decent eyeliner brush to apply ie Mac 266 or 208 depending on your preference.





Loreal HIP and Smashbox cream eyeliners have received good reviews for staying power. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner has won beauty award鈥檚.





Bobbi Brown and Smashbox鈥檚 gel/cream are considered to be better than Mac's gel eyeliner.
The eyeliner that you should use is Avon's Wash Off Waterproof Mascara. Avon's Wash Off Waterproof Mascara is a good waterproof eyeliner brand for people who get watery when they put on eyeliner.





I hope I helped! [:
keep using waterproof but make sure it dries properly before your eyes go all watery


if its pencil don't use it because they are never waterproof


liquid eyeliner is waterproof
You might want to try using a sealant that you put on right after putting on the eyeliner.
i use prestige.it stays on and comes off easy.are you allergic to eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin