Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I put on my liquid eyeliner?

I put pencil on my waterline (bottom) and I don't know whether I can put liquid on the bottom line. Can I?How do I put on my liquid eyeliner?
Of course. Don't put too much cuz someone with too much make-up isnt goodHow do I put on my liquid eyeliner?
yeah you can but if you dint no how to do it properly it cans ting i pull my bottom lid down a little bit a apply it on the same way as pencil but i hold it down for a minute a blow up so it dyes
Yes! And it looks a lot better and more defined. I really like liquid. Just make sure you make a thin like otherwise you will look like an emo freak.
visit the following url
Yeah but like, be careful, coz it looks dodgy if you get it in your eye.





x x x
yup u can
Yeah, look for a tutorial online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin