Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get my eyeliner to stay on without smudging? I even use anti-smuge and it still does it!?

i have even tried adding balck eyeshadow to my lids but it doesnt work. and i dont want to have to keep reaplying it all day long. and eyeshadow ideas whould be nice too. im sick of my usual and i want something cool.How do I get my eyeliner to stay on without smudging? I even use anti-smuge and it still does it!?
Use liquid eyeliner. For eyeshadows... You need a primer for eyeshadow... it's great. Makes your eyeshadow pop and stay on for hours without getting a crease.How do I get my eyeliner to stay on without smudging? I even use anti-smuge and it still does it!?
get waterproof


revlon waterproof eyeliner is my favorite. it stays on all day!
Use a translucent powder before and after applying your eyeliner. You can also try playing around with different brands of eyeliner, because that can make the biggest difference.





And here are some new eye makeup ideas...





All colors: gold/bronze, green, light pink, plum liner, smoky eye





Blue: sand, brown





Green: lavender





Brown; lavender





All of these colors pretty much work for all eye colors, but these are the ones that I reccomend!
liquid eyeliner if you dont know how to use the liquid liner, here a tip this is how i learn ok





line ur eyes with pencil eye liner, then get a liquid liner like ';PRESITIGE'; liquid liner and just put it on top. eventually u will get the hang of it and u wont have to use the pencil.





good luck
u must have oily skin liike me. put onn primer first or switch eyeliners. i love sephora brand liquid glitter eyeliner in opal or silver or anyother color (:
i stopped using eyeliner because of that same exact reason. it kept smudging and i'd do everything for it to not to. the best and cheap way to do is to just use your mascara and use a little brush and dip it into the mascara and apply it like liquid eyeliner. it stays on better and mine never smears now. hope this helps!
just don't touch your eyes i guess?


or try liquid eyeliner
well i jjst buy the super cheap like 93 cents pencil eyeliner and my eyeliner satys fine. um some brands are better than others like wet %26amp; wild is the best for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin