Thursday, December 10, 2009

How old were you when you started wearing eyeliner?

And what kind do you recommend? Thanks =DHow old were you when you started wearing eyeliner?
14 :] i like the revlon colorstay eyeliner.How old were you when you started wearing eyeliner?
I started wearing it when I was around 11 or 12 as well.


I used Revlon ColorStay in brown black.


I as well used it on my lower waterline.


I'm 13 now and I don't wear eyeliner anymore.





Oh! Tip! Don't get liquid eyeliner, it's really harsh and bold. And I find the pencil eeliners are poky. That's why I recomend Revlon ColorStay, it's like a stick, and it's soft so it glides on.
Around fourteen. I made the horrible mistake of wearning too much black eyeliner everyday, but I guess we all go through makeup mistakes when we first start off with makeup. Now I'm over black eyeliner and prefer dark brown eyeliner instead. I recommend Clinique's Cream Shaper for eyes. I use the one in Chocolate Lustre x)
I personally went overboard with it in 7th and 8th grade.


I'm a sophomore now and don't use it as much, just on the waterline.


I recommend Lorac eyeliner. Or Urban Decay.
HI THERE


I start wearing eyeliner since i was 13ish turning 14...


and


i recommend to buy a waterproff or KOHL, ALMAY eyeliner!


%26amp;use eyeliner on the waterlid.. BOTTOM LIDS.. looks cute


HOPEIHELPED
12-13.





i just went to walgreens with the little jordana makeup stand %26amp; bought a cheap eyeliner pencil. still worked good (:
I started when I was 11.


I used Avlon.


Not the stick;pencil kind.


The roll up kind it works.


I dont reccommend using liquid eyeliner.


It runs really easily.
17... im 18 now..


recommend getting an eyeliner brush and then using black/charcoal shadow. works well for me and doesnt hurt if you accidently stab your eye like an eyepen would!
i used it when i was 12ish. I looove bobbi brown gel eyeliner. its easy to apply and goes on smooth - but for water line you could use a khol from maybeline
13, and i myself am still trying to find a good kind so sorry with the recommending part :P
14, CoverGirl Perfect Blend Pencil
i started when i was 12 and i just used watever i could get :)
Thirteen. I like Manic Panics lip/eye pencil liners in Raven.
i was 12 and always wore and still wear L'oreal and i am 24 now.
i started when i was 11. i used cheap pencil brand it never made me break out or anything
i was about 13
9th grade. Middle school I didn't give two shits if I wore make up lol
first of all y do u care how old wa i and 2nd y r u planning????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin