Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good pencil eyeliner that will stay when you put it on the bottom?

I cant find a good pencil eyeliner that will stay on the bottom it always just runs. suggestions?What is a good pencil eyeliner that will stay when you put it on the bottom?
do not put it on the ';rim'; of your eye -- put it under the lash line --- put some type of powder there -- such as a pressed powder - before applying liner -- also use a water proof kind it will last longer ---- also try just using a shadow --- but dip a liner brush in water and dab in the shadow and apply --- it works!!!!!What is a good pencil eyeliner that will stay when you put it on the bottom?
I use an Almay pencil and I only put a little eyeliner on my bottom lashes. It works great. Doesn't smear or run at all. I put it just under / almost on my lower lashes.
i've been using maybelline (the red one) since high school. seems to me to be the best.
I use black revlon eyeshadow and apply it with a smuding brush.
Cover girl--- use the smudger tip so that it wont run
try cosmed itz one of the gud eyeliner...
cover girls perfect point plus! it has and eraser at the end and it is the kind you twist. it is in a blue and white package! you can find it at wal mart or any department store!! dollar stores even carry it and it works great!
I use Physician Formula eyepencil in dark brown and apply a little bit of Almay in lavendar over it (I have brown eyes) for color, smudge lightly and dust some face powder too and never get racoon eyes. A lot of cheaper eye pencils have that oil that may enhance the color itself, but tend to smear easily.
really, none because thats wear your tear ducts are
liquid eyeliner
try mark eyeliner i had that problem like it faded but try mark
loreal's. they stay on forever. i
sometimes cheaper is actually better! which may sound weird, but with this exact situation it was for me. Whoever said not to put it on the wet part of your eye and on the lower lash line is right, that will automatically make it stay longer...


But before I would get like 5 or 6 dollar eye liner, and it would always run and it made me mad because i bought the good quality stuff and it wasn't that good!!! So, one day while my eyeliner ran out, I went to the store and was looking in the CG section. It is called...





Brow and Eye Makers (pencil)





It was $2!!!





It works greatttt!! I love it! It comes with a sharpener, and two short sticks of it.





one other tip with eyeliner, if you play sports buy waterproof, and just don;t touch your eyes!
Try to not put as much on the ';wet part'; of your eyelid, the part that's really close to your eye. Aim for the bottom lashes instead and it should last much longer!
Rimmel Exaggerate- works for me!
Victoria Secrets eyeliner (it words so good)
I like ';Avon'; Glimmer sticks they are self sharpening and are soft they go on nice.
I wear Outlast Smoothwear by CG. It is in a silver tube and it is the roll up kind but it works fantastic!!! Stays on all day long and its not messy at all! I hope it works for you too!
Mary Kay Eyeliner works the best!





Let me know if you need a consultant.
Urban Decay makes something called 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil. This stuff doesn't budge, and I find it hard to take off sometimes. The only drawback is that there are little glittery specks in it, which makes some of the colors hard to pull off in the day time.





I also like the Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner. Less glitter, and it has a sharpener built right in.
k i have this eyeliner called ';unstoppable'; by maybelline. its really good for me.





also, i went to this makeup party and there was a profesional makeup artist. i asked her how i can keep my eyeliner from dripping, and she told me that when it drips, its because you are putting it too close to your eyeball. then she told me to put my eyeliner only on my bottom eyelashes. ';its like painting your eyelashes'; she said. so just run your eyeliner along that line, and i think youll be better off like that!


thats what i do , and it works fine.


and you can also carry q-tips with you in a little bag, and when you go to use the bathroom, wet the q-tip, and just run it over the area that is runny. it will clear it up in no time





but other than ';Unstoppable'; i am not sure what other kind of eyeliner doesn't run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin