Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite brand of water proof,tear proof eyeliner?

I want one to wear on my LOWER lash line or waterline that will stay 8 hours or close to that.What eyeliner would you get?please dont say Cover Girl,Revlon or Maybelline as I have tried all those.I also have tried Sephora's ';waterproof';eye liner in the past and it was horrible.What is your favorite brand of water proof,tear proof eyeliner?
Try Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner heard it works great.What is your favorite brand of water proof,tear proof eyeliner?
Hey try ';Bare Essenctuals';They have great makeup..


Very gooddd!!!!!!!!!!!!


Their Eyeliner is great they have several diffrent colors,


They are a great place to get makeup,Well they only


sell makeup..





My Mom Loves it!!!!!!! It's Great!!!!!!!!!!





Try This Link.....





http://www.bareescentuals.com/











Hope I Helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mark. has an awesome liquid liner called On the Edge ($5). It has great staying power. Although they aren't labeled as waterproof, many people say they last all day, even after getting rained on.





www.mymarkstore.com/dpupo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin