Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anybody know how to apply good eyeliner?

I've tried about 6million times and it never works. Anybody have tips?





-RayDoes anybody know how to apply good eyeliner?
I only use eyeliner on my bottom lip. I stretch the skin down and I apply a line of eyeliner, not too thickly, at the same level as my bottom lashed. Then, what I do, it I smudge it with either a tissue, or a smudging tool which is included with some eyeliners. This makes it look neater if you cant draw a straight line and it makes it blend in more and gives it a smokey feel. Then I just use loads and loads of mascara on my eyelashes but I curl them becasue that makes them look a lot longer.Does anybody know how to apply good eyeliner?
Get an eyeliner brush and use eyeshadow first. Line your eye with the eyeshadow so you can do it as thin or as thick as you need/want. Then go over the top with eyeliner. Applying the eyeshadow first will give you something to trace, and it's easier to make a straight line. Make sure you pull you eye tight to apply it so your eyelid doesn't bunch up and make a rough line.
Do It Slowly


With Ur Arm On A table Or Somthing


Get Really Good Eyeliner


Like M.A.C


Practise Contatly


Look At The Pics In My Q it took me one day of practise to do that
I think eyeliner applied only to the top lid looks best. You just need some good lighting and a flat surface to lean your arm on while applying.


I also like to use liquid eyeliner best.
i have a tutorial on how to use different eyeliners check it out





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUMko77Q鈥?/a>





hope it helps
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_f25TUqgMrQ
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin